Start a career with CompleatCare
Are you looking for a rewarding job in care?
Have you ever thought about becoming a Home Carer?
We have a waiting list of people who require support with daily tasks in order to stay within their own homes & continue living amongst family & friends.
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring people who have a passion for making a difference and are seeking a fulfilling career.
We cover Grantham town and all villages from (and in between) South Witham, Corby Glen, up to Long Benington, Claypole, across to Caythorpe, Ancaster and down to Ropsley. We also provide care in the Bourne and Spalding areas.
- Work within your local community
- Varied working hours available
- Full training & support provided
- £8.30 p/h basic
- £8.80 p/h weekend
- Extra pay for bank holidays & length of service
- Mileage allowance if using your own car
- 28 days holiday pa
The role includes
- Delivering all aspects of Personal Care
- Meal preparation
- Administering medication
- Helping with other daily tasks including laundry, shopping and cleaning
- Assisting people in and out of bed
Compleat Care are registered with CQC and are the main provider for the Grantham Area for Lincolnshire County Council.
If you are interested in joining Compleat Care then apply now by completing the forms below and returning them to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can submit your CV to us via Indeed or call us on 01529 497001 for more information.
Looking for employment forms?
Please download the below forms and complete and return them to us.